lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

Felicidades!

I just got off the phone with my sister and she gave me the great news! She is Pregnant! Ohhhhh! I'm so happy for her and Kevin, and for the grandparents and the aunties and auncles, and Amber is really excited too. She loves babies, everytime she sees a baby she smiles, looks at me and says: Baby!!! She looks adorable each time she does that. Well.. I know is too early to say this, but I got a feeling is going to be a boy. A cute little boy that is going to look like my beautiful sister (I love you Kevin, but it is the women's six sense, you know!) Whoa!!! I'm really happy..I think I am gonna go to the mall to get my nephew's first outfit..so see you later!

Congrats Jocy & Kevin

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I love my sister!!! she is going to be the best auntie ever, just like i am the best auntie ever for Amber :) I spent the whole weekend (08/22-08/25) with my family, what a great time i had, we had!!!! Amber is growing so adorable, she loves to dance and smile a lot, i miss her :( but i will see everyone soon again for Christmas :D :D :D
I am 11 weeks pregnant!!!!!!