jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008

My Family is Forever

Everyday day I feel so grateful for the knowledge I have about God's Plan for His children. Just to know that my family can be together forever give me all the reasons I need to be better everyday. I know the restoration of the Gospel shall be known by every living soul. There are many people that I love who doesn't have this valuable truth in their life. There are some who had rejected. However there is a part (between family members & friends) who had opened their hearts and had get an answer, a testimony that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the restored church of the Savior on earth. I am very happy to know that we will continue to be family and friends forever. I also hope for those who haven't find an answer yet to don't forget that there is a God who loves them, He has a Son, The Lord Jesus Christ, and only through Him (believing in Him) we can be saved. One time somebody asked me (and I am sure I will get this question many times in my life) "Is there only one way?" The answer is: Yes! There is only one God therefore there is only one way... and that way is Jesus!

No hay comentarios: